Product & Services
a. Domestic Transit
- Is service for providing network or network element for the need of distributing domestic Interconnection Calls among Access Searcher using TELKOM domestic Fixed Network).
- Is a service enabling OLO distributing free (unsorted) calls towards TELKOM to be forwarded accurately (sorted) to Point of Interconnection (PoI) OLO termination concerned.
b. International Transit
- Is a service for providing network or network element for the need of distributing International Interconnection Call among Access Searcher using TELKOM Domestic Fixed Network.
c. Outgoing International Call
- Is a service for distributing international call from OLO Access Searcher making termination in Fixed Network International Access Searcher using TELKOM Domestic Fixed Network. The products known as TELKOM SLI (International Call) 007.
d.Interconnection of VoIP
- Is a service of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) accessed by OLO, its products known as TELKOMGlobal 01017.
As a consequence of network externality (capability of more network because of connection with other networks), TELKOM then gives facilities to their customers to make interconnection call to customers being in other provider network. This service is called a service for interconnection retail.
A support facility leasing service in the form of:
A space leasing service to place equipment of network provider or other service providers
A TELKOM land leasing service to place equipment of network provider or other service providers.
A TELKOM power supply leasing service to be used as equipment by network provider or other service providers.
A TELKOM antenna tower leasing service to place equipment of network provider or other service providers.
A leasing service on the use of access road towards other service providers equipment.
A leasing service of space and or tower to place parabolic antenna or other service providers.
Is leasing service of grounding integration from other service providers equipment to TELKOM grounding.
A leasing service of support facilities and important interconnection (FPI) facility to provide other network having interconnection with TELKOM in locating the equipment for the need of interconnecting points in TELKOM premises.
Terrestrial Transport (Leased Channel)
Service covering LC for access and LC for transport including low capacity, medium, high, and International Private LC.
Descriptions of products are as follows:
Service of leased circuit accoeding to its speed (e.g.: 64 kbps, 128 kbps, 2 Mbps, STM-1) through terrestrial transmission (fiber optic, radio, pair cable, etc.).
In general, IPLC is a clear and point-to-point telecommunication channel dedicated to connect geographically separated subscribers equipment among the countries in the world, able to use for transmitting data, voice, video and other forms of communications. TELKOM IPLC itself is a clear channel leased circuit dedicated to connect subscribers equipment from Indonesia to other countries and vice versa, using terrestrial telecommunication channel owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
Satellite service provided by TELKOM covering:
a.Link Satellite (or IDR = Intermediate Data Rate)
IDR is an end-to-end leased circuit service through satellite (speed 1 Mbps up to 8 Mbps) with ground segment provided by TELKOM.
A leased satellite transponder service with bandwidth above 8 Mbps, with ground segment provided by TELKOM.
Figure -1 : Telkom-1 Coverage Area
Figure -2 : Telkom-2 Coverage Area (ASEAN and Indian beam)
Port Connection service able to provide by TELKOM covering:
a.Connection of E1 DID
Connection of E1 DID (Direct Inward Dialing) is an incoming dial-up access service through TELKOM fixed network towards RAS OLO for one way access (incoming only) with signaling R2.
b.Connection of E1 ISDN PRA
Connection of ISDN PRA is an incoming as well as outgoing dial-up access service through TELKOM fixed network towards RAS OLO for two-way access (incoming/outgoing) with signaling C7.