PERUSAHAAN PERSEROAN (PERSERO)
PT TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA Tbk
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
(No. 75 /PR000/COP-A0070000/2012)
The Board of Directors of Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, domiciled in Bandung (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), hereby invites shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meetings’) of the Company to be held on:
Day / Date : Friday, May 11, 2012
Time : 13.00 Jakarta Time
Venue : The Ritz Carlton Jakarta Pacific Place,
Ballroom III 4th Floor, Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD)
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.52-53, Jakarta
The Meeting will discuss and decide on the following agenda:
- Approval of the Company’s Annual Report for the 2011 financial year, including the Board of Commissioners’ Supervisory Report;
- Ratification of the Company’s Financial Statements and Patnership and Community Development Program (Program Kemitraan dan Bina lingkungan), Annual Report for the 2011 financial year and acquittal and discharge of all members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners;
- Report on the utilization of the net proceed from public offering in Telkom Bond II 2010;
- Appropriation of the Company’s net income for the 2011 financial year;
- Determination of remuneration for members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioner for the 2012 financial year;
- Appointment of a Public Accounting Firm to audit the Company’s Financial Statements for the 2012 financial year, including audit of internal control over financial reporting and appontment of a Public Accounting Firm to audit the financial statement of the Partnership and Community Development Program for the 2012 financial year;
- Amendment to the Company’s Article of Association; and
- Changes to the formation of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- This notice shall be deemed as an invitation to the Meetings for the Company’s shareholders. The Board of Directors will not send separate invitations to the Shareholders.
- Those who are eligible to attend the Meetings are the Shareholders (or their proxies) whose names are registered in the Company’s Share Register at 16.00 hours Western Indonesian Time on April 25, 2012 or the registered owners of the security sub account in the depository of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia at the closing of trading on the Indonesian Stock Exchange on April 25, 2012.
- The Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meetings are required to bring a copy of their Collective Share Certificates (“CSC”) and Kartu Tanda Penduduk (“KTP”) or another personal identification document to be presented and submitted to Officer of the Meetings before entering the Meeting room. Institutional shareholders are required to bring a copy of their Articles of Association and any amendments, together with the latest composition of the board of directors.
- Shareholders who cannot attend the Meeting may be represented by their proxy by presenting a signed copy of the legal proxy letters and a copy of the Shareholder’s identification provided that any members of the Board of Directors or the Board of Commissioners or employees of the Company may act as a proxy in the Meetings, however the votes that they cast as a proxy in the Meeting shall not be taken into account in the voting. The form of the proxy letter is available at the addresses listed in item 5 below during our business hours.
- Materials for the Meetings (“Meeting Materials”) are available on the Company’s website at www.telkom.co.id, starting the date hereof. If needed, material for the Meetings are available to be examined during our business hours and can be be obtained from the Company by submitting a copy of Collective Share Certificates and the personal identification to our Investor Relations team at the address bellow:
PT.TELKOM INDONESIA Tbk PT DATINDO ENTRYCOM
Investor Relations Wisma Dinners Club Annex
Grha Citra Caraka 5th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.34-35
Jl. Jend.Gatot Subroto Kav. 52 Jakarta 10120 Jakarta 12710 Telp. (021) 570 9009, faks.(021) 570 9026-28
Telp.(021) 521 5109, Faks (021) 522 0500
6. To help us conduct the Meeting in an orderly and timely manner, the Shareholders or their proxies are kindly requested to be present thirty minutes prior to the time of the Meeting.
Bandung, April 26, 2012
PT TELKOM INDONESIA, Tbk
Board of Directors